How to compare the cost of a Quality Control Inspection in India
Table of Contents
- Why are inspectors so cheap in India?
- So, what is the price difference between a good Inspector and a bad Inspector in India?
- Why is Covid increasing the Costs of Inspectors in India?
- What is the advantage of using an International Inspection company for your India Inspections?
- So, can a local Indian Inspection company give the same service as a Global Inspection Company?
- So, Over to you…
While India can bring cost savings, it does have a reputation for making inferior quality products. As a result, many international buyers require an inspector to visit the seller’s location to check and verify the goods which they have made.
Buyers sourcing from India, often wonder what is the correct cost of a quality control inspection in India?
The fact that you are reading this blog indicates that you are searching for an answer to this question.
Why are inspectors so cheap in India?
The total price of an inspection is made up of the cost of the inspector, the standards which the inspection work, the support for the customer and the assurance that is offered if something goes wrong.
Many international buyers are bombarded by emails from individuals who offer low-cost quality control inspection services in India. These individuals only focus on providing a low inspector cost and do not offer other necessary support services.
If you are contacted by an inspector offering a low price inspection, you should be very wary. They are only trying to catch your attention based on price, not on quality or reputation. How do you know if they are suitably qualified or experienced to conduct an inspection?
**Tip** Avoid inspectors using Gmail/ Hotmail etc. Always review the website of the inspector.
So, what is the price difference between a good Inspector and a bad Inspector in India?
An inspector is an essential part of your quality control process. They are your eyes and ears on the ground in India. Many ask what is the price difference between a good Inspector and a bad Inspector in India?
When many professional buyers look for the most competitive price for a product, they can achieve this by comparing products that match and meet their requirements.
Most will disregard the price offered for an inferior quality product.
Accordingly, the same logic should be applied to hiring Quality Control Inspectors in India. So why do so many fall into the trap of only focusing on price when choosing a Quality Control Inspector? It is because they are unable to compare a good inspector to a bad inspector. So below are the key signs to look for
- Is the inspector from an international company with offices across the world?
- Can you order your inspections online?
- Can you make secure refundable payments through global payment providers such as Stripe or PayPal?
- Does the inspector have office support that you can chat to in your time zone?
- Do you receive a detailed inspection report or a series of photos?
- Will the inspector visit the factory at no cost to retake the inspection?
- Does the inspector offer any compensation offered if there is an error in the inspection? How will you collect this?
Why is Covid increasing the Costs of Inspectors in India?
Many international inspection companies operate in India using international ethical standards. This includes supporting their inspectors to prevent them from catching or passing on Covid-19. Therefore, this has forced them into increasing the costs of the inspectors in India.
Accordingly, the measures which these companies have added include:
- Having the inspectors travel by private transport instead of public
- Implementing a policy of only one inspection location per day
- Enforcing a day break between an inspector visiting two separate locations
Goodada offers quality control inspections in India from €199 per day.
What is the advantage of using an International Inspection company for your India Inspections?
An International Inspection company such as Goodada Inspections offers you the reassurance that a global company can offer. These include:
- An online customer support contact can answer all your questions and help you to create a suitable inspection checklist.
- A free re-inspection if an inspector has failed to conduct the inspection to your requirements.
- A level of compensation if an inspection is incorrect.
- A standardised global inspection report template enables you to have uniform inspection reports for many countries.
- A timely and efficient service.
- An online ordering and report storage facility for your inspection orders.
To find out more, please visit Goodada India Inspections.
So, can a local Indian Inspection company give the same service as a Global Inspection Company?
Local inspectors are often individuals who actually carry out the inspection. While they offer a low price, many are not qualified and do not offer international buyers the support services they require.
International buyers will often experience a challenge with language, culture or a delay in communications. Others will not be able to order their inspections online or receive their reports online.
These are because local inspectors lack the resources to offer international buyers the assurance and support services required for these types of services.
So, Over to you…
Goodada offers Third-Party Quality Control Inspection and Supplier Verification services across all parts of India. Our India rates start from €199 per day. Goodada offers Inspections in over 76 countries. If you have any questions about these types of inspections, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Therefore, for more information contact:
Contact Person: Aidan Conaty
Mobile- Messenger (Click to Connect)
Laptop / PC (Click to Connect)
Phone:(Europe/ Rest of the World) +353 1 885 3919 ; (UK) +44.020.3287.2990 ; (North America) +1.518.290.6604